Elmec Ceramic infrared heating elements are efficient, heaters which provide long wave infrared radiation. They are used in a diverse range of industrial processes such as thermoforming, paint curing, printing and drying. They are also used very effectively in infrared outdoor heaters and infrared applications.
Ceramic Infrared Technology
Micro electric Corporations Ceramic elements operate in the temperature of 300°C to 700°C (572°F - 1292°F) producing infrared wavelengths in the 2 - 10 micron range. Most plastics and many other materials absorb infrared best in this range, which makes the ceramic heater the most efficient infrared radiant emitter on the market.
A range of aluminised steel reflectors are also available to ensure that most of the radiation generated is reflected forward on to the target area.
Our Infrared Heaters are designed to produce maximum output in form of heat energy. They are constructed by a firmly burnt-in heating coil. The heater incorporates highly heatproof resistance wire that provides safety against any damage. We supply Custom Wattage Infrared Ceramic Heaters as per the requirement of our clients.
Longer service life is achieved since the resistance of the heaters is made to remain constant over the whole temperature range. The glaze used in this heater has excellent radiation properties therefore the radiation efficiency is also very high. This heater is available with Color Changing Feature as Yellow Ceramic IR Heater (CC FSR).
Our Ceramic Infrared Heaters are available in two standard models
1. Full Length 245mm(FSR) 60mm 250 to 1000W
2. Half Length 122mm (FSR/2) 60mm 125 to 50
- The material used for the production do not oxidize therefore the surface always remains clean and do not wear out.
- As the coil is embedded in ceramic material, it can be installed in any possible position.
- In Thermoforming & Vacuum Forming Machines
- In PVC Pipe Belling / Socketing Machines
- In Hot Stamping Machines
- As Heat Therapy Equipment
- In Shrink Packaging