Micro Electric Corporations, Ceramic Band heaters are made of helically wound Nickel Chrome resistance coil precisely stretched and strung through steatite ceramic cores forming a flexible heating mat. It is then placed in flexible stainless steel housing with ceramic fiber insulation. These heaters are very flexible and can be fitted easily. We built every technically possible heaters as per your requirement.
- Nickel Chrome Resistance Wire.
- Ceramic Fiber Insulation reduces power consumption by 20 to 30%.
- Available with heating & cooling combination.
- Max.7 watts per sq.cm.
- Terminal Box, European plug option.
- The electrical connection is available with cable outlets or post terminals covered with junction box.
- The heater can be manufactured from a diameter of 38 mm upward.
- For special type of terminals, drawing is required.
- Plastic Processing Machinery.
- Injection and Blow Moulding.
- Many other applications.