Elmec, Split Type Cartridge Heaters are developed for high temperature application. Helically wound resistance coli is placed inside the tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer.
- Split-heaters expands to maximize heat transfer and contracts when cold for easy removal from bore.
- Ideal for use in oversized bores. Eliminates need for tight fits, tight tolerance bores.
- A single continuous heating coil ensures a uniform temperature profile. No sections to burn out as in conventional cartridge heaters.
- Excellent heat transfer.
- More clearance can be provided for inserting split type cartridge. Heaters compared to standard conventional cartridge heaters.
- Can be inserted and removed easily.
- Longer life.
- Uniform heat transfer.
- Available in SS304 SS316 sheaths.
- Hot zone up to the tip of the element.
- Plastic Processing & Packaging Machinery.
- Injection & Blow Moulding.
- For fastening of Turbine Bolts.
- Soldering pots.
When Ordering please Specify
- Type of heater.
- Wattage and Voltage.
- Dia & length of the heater.
- Drawing for special type configuration.
We can manufacture and supply any intermediate diameter and length, Send drawing or sample for special size.